Bacon Wrapped Brown Sugar Bourbon Turkey
This spice is fairly strong in flavor, so you may want to adjust it, or take off the skin with the spice on it if you are not fond of strong flavors. But the added flavor of the bacon and spice to the turkey is fantastic.
- 2 lb
- turkey breast
- 1/2 stick
- butter, softened
- 1/2 c
- mccormicks brown sugar and bourbon spice
- 6 slice
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Brown Sugar Bourbon Turkey
- 1Rinse turkey breast off and pat dry.
- 2Mix spices in with butter to make a soft paste.
- 3Smear spice mix onto turkey breast. You can put the paste under the skin if you prefer, this will make the flavor stronger though.
- 4Wrap each slice of bacon around the breast, tucking the edges under. You want to cover the entire top of the breast, so more or less bacon is fine.
- 5Cover loosely with aluminum foil and roast for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Remove foil and allow turkey breast to roast until bacon is crisp.
- 6Allow to sit for at least 10 minutes before slicing. You can remove bacon before slicing, or you can slice with the bacon on it. Enjoy!