★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- seasoned stuffing mix
- 3 c
- chopped cooked turkey
- 2 c
- turkey gravy, divided
- 2 c
- mashed potatoes,seasoned with garlic*
How to Make AFTER THANKSGIVING CASSEROLE
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare stuffing according to package directions. Spoon in a greased 2-qt baking dish, Lay turkey over stuffing., Pour 1 cup of the gravey over turkey. Spread mashed potatoes evenly over top. Cover with remaining gravey. Cover and bake 35-45 mins. or until bubbly. Makes 4-6 servings.
- 3* Instant mashed potatoes may be subsituted.
- 4Variation: Try adding 3/4 cup frozen peas as a layer between the stuffing and the turkey.