☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 tortillas
- fry a med. skiillet of potatoes and a large onion chopped and added to potatoes.
- lay out the tortillas and divide potatoes evenly down the middle of each. sprinkle shredded cheese over potatoes..
- fold in ends and fold over each side.
- pour 1 in. of oil into skillet.lighty brown tortillas on each side.best served hot but good cold as well.
How to Make Indian Burrito
- 15 lg. Or 7 med. Size potatoes.Peel and slice. Add 1 med. onion diced.
- 2Heat 1 cup oil in skillet and add sliced potatoes with chopped onions.Fry until potatoes are tender.
- 3Then lay tortillas flat on cutting board .Fill the middle of each tortilla ,dividing potatoes equally ,then sprinkle with shredded cheese , fold and lightly brown in small amt.of oil. Best served hot.