☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·4 medium flour tortillas
·3 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
·1 - 10 ounce can cream chicken soup
·1/2 - 3/4 cup salsa
·1-2 tsp of prepackaged taco seasoning mix
·1 pkg shredded mexican mix cheese
How to Make Chicken Enchiladas -Cheat version
- Cook, cool and shred the chicken. Then set it aside.
- In a small bowl; combine the soup (I sometimes use 2 cans) and 1-2 teaspoons of taco seasoning mix (season to taste) and the salsa.
Using one tortilla,
1. Spread 1-2 tablespoons of the soup mixture in the center of a tortilla.
2. Layer chicken and cheese on the tortilla.
3. Roll up the tortilla and place in a baking dish.
4. Continue with this process for all of the tortillas.
5. When you finish rolling the tortilla's, pour the remaining soup mixture over the rolled tortillas and sprinkle shredded cheese over the top.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until everything is heated through.