☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2-2 1/2 ccooked chicken, cut into small bites
2 cmonteray jack cheese, separated
3 Tbspchopped green chilies
1 can(s)las palmas green chili sauce
How to Make Chicken Enchaladas
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9X12 baking dish. Boil chicken breasts and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Place chicken bites in a bowl. Add 1 cup Jack cheese and 3 Tablespoons green chilies to the chicken. Mix
- Place some chicken mixture on each tortilla, roll them up and place in prepared baking dish. Top with Green Enchalada Sauce and rest of Jack cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. Serve. Offer chopped tomatoes and sour cream as toppings.
- You may offer any other toppings that you wish.