Spicy Ginger Flank Steak Sandwich
2 clovegarlic minced
1 tspground ginger
1/4 tspred pepper flakes
1 Tbsprice vinegar
1/2 csoy sauce
1 lbflank steak
1 mediumgreen bell pepper
1 mediumred bell pepper
8 slicefrench rolls, split
How to Make Spicy Ginger Flank Steak Sandwich
- In a medium mixing bowl combine garlic,honey, ginger,red pepper flakes, vinegar, water, soy sauce until well combined.
- In a shallow baking dish salt and pepper flank steak. Pour soy sauce ginger mixture, reserving half a place reserve to the side. Cover flank steak with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium high heat and oil with a little canola oil. Remove flank steak from Refrigerator and put on grill cooking 6 minutes each side only turning one time.
- Let flank steak rest 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large skillet on medium high heat with a tablespoon of canola oil add green and red bell peppers saute until slightly tender 4 minutes. Pour reserve soy sauce ginger mixture and simmer for 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Slice flank steak against the grain thinly sliced. Add sliced flank steak to bell pepper and soy sauce ginger into the skillet and let sit until ready to serve. Lightly toast rolls. Using tongs add some bell peppers, desired amount of flank steak and use a spoon to add more sauce on top if desired to rolls, Enjoy!