One Pan Pork Chop and Vegetable Dinner
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 largeboneless pork cutlets or boneless pork chops
1/2 cuplight champagne vinaigrette
1 1/2 lbbaby potatoes, halved (don't peel)
1 lbfresh green beans, ends trimmed
1 mediumred onion, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
1 mediumlemon, sliced
1 Tbspolive oil
2 Tbspfresh sage, finely chopped (or 2 teaspoons dried sage)
1 tspblack pepper
How to Make One Pan Pork Chop and Vegetable Dinner
- Place pork in a gallon-size zip-lock plastic bag. Add vinaigrette, shake bag to evenly coat chops with vinaigrette. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet or jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Toss together the potatoes, green beans, onion, lemon slices, sage, oil, salt and pepper. Arrange coated vegetables on lined baking sheet in a single layer, making sure potatoes are skin down.
- Remove chops from vinaigrette; discard vinaigrette. Nestle the chops in the between vegetables in the center of the baking sheet, moving vegetables aside if needed so that there are no vegetables under any of the pork chops.
- Roast in preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until internal temperature of pork reaches 145°F. Serve chops and medley of roasted vegetables immediately, while still hot.