Crock Pot Pepper Steak
·6 to 8 pepper steaks
·1 large can mushroom soup
1 Tbspgravy master
·1 large onion, sliced in rings
·1 bell pepper, cut in strips
1 cfresh or canned mushrooms
·4 beef bouillon cubes
4 Tbspcooking oil
How to Make Crock Pot Pepper Steak
- Roll pepper steaks in flour and pepper.
- Fry in cooking oil over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Place in crock pot, pour soup over meat. Add the Gravy Master and bouillon cubes.
- Arrange vegetables on top.
- Sprinkle with more pepper, cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender.