Tasty Garlic Shrimp
2 Tbspextra light olive oil
2 clovegarlic, pressed or minced
1/8 tspcayenne pepper
1 lbshrimp, peeled and deveined
1 Tbspunsalted butter
·salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
How to Make Tasty Garlic Shrimp
- It's up to you whether you keep the tails, or remove them from the shrimp. I prefer to remove them prior to cooking.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the garlic, and sprinkle with the cayenne pepper. Cook and stir until the garlic is fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the shrimp and cook, stirring often, until the shrimp are opaque, about 2 minutes. DON'T OVER COOK!
- Add the butter and stir to coat the shrimp.
Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!