Tasty Garlic Shrimp
How to Make Tasty Garlic Shrimp
- 1It's up to you whether you keep the tails, or remove them from the shrimp. I prefer to remove them prior to cooking.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the garlic, and sprinkle with the cayenne pepper. Cook and stir until the garlic is fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- 3Add the shrimp and cook, stirring often, until the shrimp are opaque, about 2 minutes. DON'T OVER COOK!
- 4Add the butter and stir to coat the shrimp.
Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Serve immediately. Enjoy!