Surf and Turf White Cheddar Grits
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 c5 minute grits
1 cchicken stock
1/2 stickbutter, salted
1 cwhite cheddar, shredded
1/4 cparmesan cheese, shredded
1 Tbspold bay seasoning
3 Tbspseasoned salt
2 Tbspcoarsely ground pepper
1/2 lbsirloin steak, cooked to your liking and sliced thin
1 lbshrimp, peeled and deveined, also cooked to your liking
2 sprig(s)green onions, chopped
How to Make Surf and Turf White Cheddar Grits
- Bring the water and stock to a boil in a medium sized sauce pan; add grits.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, stir and add 1/2 stick butter through cayenne pepper.
- Whisk together to fully incpororate ingredients and cover. Simmer for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until grits are done and cheeses have melted. Remove from heat and keep covered.
- Make sure to taste and adjust salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Serve by topping grits with shrimp and steak; garnish with scallions.