☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 bag(s)frozen shrimp scampi - sam's club
1 ccherry tomatoes
How to Make Shrimp Scampi Zoodles
- Open both bags of frozen shrimp scampi (I get mine from Sam's Club) and place in saute pan.
- Saute until shrimp is pink and the butter/garlic mixture in melted.
- Remove shrimp and set aside
- Spiralize 3 medium zucchini
- Place zoodles into saute pan with butter and garlic mixture.
- Saute zoodles for a few minutes so that the zoodles are starting to soften.
- Add the shrimp back into the pan
- Add the cherry tomatoes to the shrimp and zoodles.
- Stir to coat all of the ingredients in the garlic butter sauce
- Remove from the heat just as the tomatoes begin to blister.