Shrimp Fried Rice
4 Tbsppeanut oil
1/2+ lbshrimp, peeled and deveined
1 bunchsliced green onions (as pictured above, sometimes i used white onions instead)
1 can(s)bamboo shoots, very finely diced
3-4 ccold, cooked rice
2 cfresh bean sprouts
6 Tbspsoy sauce
4eggs, slightly beaten.
How to Make Shrimp Fried Rice
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large, deep skillet or wok at 375 degrees.
- Add shrimp. Cook until just done. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add another Tbsp. of oil. Then add green onions and bamboo shoots; stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add rice and bean sprouts, stir-fry 30 seconds. Add soy sauce; stir to mix.
- Make a well in center of rice. Pour in eggs. Allow to set; break up with spatula and stir into rice.
- Stir shrimp into rice.
- Serve immediately.