1 craw peeled shrimp--tails on if you want
1/4fresh hot pepper or to taste
·salt and pepper
1/2 ccream sherry
1 ccold basmati rice
1 ccoconut milk
·optional soy sauce, green onion and peanuts
How to Make Shrimp Bowl
- Peel shrimp and set aside on paper towel to drain. Chop onion and garlic.
- Heat a heavy skillet and add the butter to melt. Then add garlic and onion and stir for a minute or so to soften.
- Add shrimp to skillet in one layer and let simmer for 3 or 4 minutes. Stir and turn over.
- Add salt, pepper and sliced hot pepper. add Sherry and cover and steam 2 minutes. Remove cover and reduce liquid by half.
- Transfer into a serving bowl. Place the rice in the skillet and stir to take up remaining juices. Add rice to bowl with shrimp.
- Pour coconut milk over the top and stir. I added some Green onion and soy sauce too. You could also add peanuts on top for some crunch!