Shrimp and Sausage Jambalaya
1 lbcooked plain shrimp
1 pkgjohnsonville smoked sausage
1 can(s)tomato soup
1 mediumyellow onion
1 mediumgreen bell pepper
1/4 ccreole seasoning
1 lbbrown rice, cooked
How to Make Shrimp and Sausage Jambalaya
- Cook rice as directed and set aside.
- Saute sausage, chopped bell pepper, and chopped onion in a tablespoon of olive oil until cooked through.
- Add frozen cooked shrimp and cook till warmed through.
- Add can of tomato soup and water and let simmer approx. 10 minutes then add in creole seasoning. I use more because I ike it spicy but you can add to suit your taste.
- Fold in cooked rice and stir continuously for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cover. Let stand 5-10 minutes. This lets the flavors infuse into the rice.