Poached Salmon with Mustard Sauce
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
- 1/2 c
- dry white wine
- green onion, chopped
- 2 6-oz
- skinless salmon fillets, 1-inch thick
- 1/4 c
- whipping cream
- 2 tsp
- dijon mustard
- green onion tops, chopped
How to Make Poached Salmon with Mustard Sauce
- 1Bring wine and onion to simmer in heavy large skillet.
- 2Add fish, cover and simmer until fish is just cooked through, about 8 minutes. Transfer fish to plates.
- 3Tent with foil to keep warm. Add cream to skillet and bring to boil. Boil until reduced to sauce consistency, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes. Mix in mustard.
- 4Spoon sauce over fish. Sprinkle with green onion tops.