☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3/4 c
- real maple syrup
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce
- 4 6-oz
- salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1/4 c
- coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- peanut oil or vegetable oil
How to Make Pepper-Crusted Maple-Glazed Salmon
- 1In a zip lock bag or small deep bowl, mix maple syrup and soy sauce. Arrange fillets so that marinade completely covers the fish.
- 2Marinate in the fridge a minimum of 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- 3Preheat oven to 500F.
- 4Rub oil on aluminum foil sheet.
- 5Place cracked pepper on a small plate. Remove salmon from marinade and pat top side only into cracked pepper to coat.
- 6Place fillets, pepper side up, on foil.
- 7Bake until salmon is done or grill directly over hot coals for a few minutes each side.