☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 creal maple syrup
1/4 csoy sauce
4 6-ozsalmon fillets, skin removed
1/4 ccoarsely ground black pepper
1/2 tsppeanut oil or vegetable oil
How to Make Pepper-Crusted Maple-Glazed Salmon
- In a zip lock bag or small deep bowl, mix maple syrup and soy sauce. Arrange fillets so that marinade completely covers the fish.
- Marinate in the fridge a minimum of 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 500F.
- Rub oil on aluminum foil sheet.
- Place cracked pepper on a small plate. Remove salmon from marinade and pat top side only into cracked pepper to coat.
- Place fillets, pepper side up, on foil.
- Bake until salmon is done or grill directly over hot coals for a few minutes each side.