☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- fish fillets (for example, any firm, white skinless fish fillets: haddock, flounder, sole, orange roughy, catfish . . .
- 1/2 c
- fat-free milk
- 1/4 c
- seasoned bread crumbs
- black pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Oven-Poached Fish
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Rinse fish fillets.
Spray a baking dish lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Put fillets in a single layer in the baking dish.
- 3Pour fat-free milk over fish fillets.
Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of fillets.
Season with black pepper.
- 4Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of fillets.
Spray quickly with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Bake 400 degrees at 15 minutes, or until fish is white and hot to touch in the thickest part of the fillet.
- 6Note: Baking time depends on thickness of fillets.