☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbfish fillets (for example, any firm, white skinless fish fillets: haddock, flounder, sole, orange roughy, catfish . . .
1/2 cfat-free milk
1/4 cseasoned bread crumbs
1 Tbspparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Oven-Poached Fish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse fish fillets.
Spray a baking dish lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Put fillets in a single layer in the baking dish.
- Pour fat-free milk over fish fillets.
Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of fillets.
Season with black pepper.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of fillets.
Spray quickly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 400 degrees at 15 minutes, or until fish is white and hot to touch in the thickest part of the fillet.
- Note: Baking time depends on thickness of fillets.