Mirin Glazed Salmon
- 1/2 c
- each mirin, brown sugar, and soy sauce
- 3 clove
- garlic minced
- 1 lb
- salmon cut into 4 pieces about the same size.
- 3 Tbsp
- rice wine vinegar
- green onions green parts only thinly sliced
How to Make Mirin Glazed Salmon
- 1Mix the mirin, brown sugar, soy sauce and garlic together.
- 2cook the salmon in a dry hot pan skin side down for two minutes. Turn salmon over and pour sauce over top. Cook another two minutes or until salmon is done. Remove from heat and remove salmon from pan.
- 3Add vinegar to sauce and place over heat once again and warm through. Serve the salmon over rice and top with sauce and garnish with green onions.