☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3-4favorite fish fillets
3/4 cyellow cornmeal
·salsa of your choice
3/4 csharp cheese, shredded
How to Make Mexican Fish Bake
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray your baking dish with Pam and set aside.
- Place cornmeal in a shallow dish; dredge fillets until well coated (shake off excess).
- Brown fillets quickly in frying pan with hot grease or oil.
- Place in a single layer in baking dish; cover with salsa, then sprinkle sharp cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Enjoy while hot!