- 1 kg
- medium raw shrimp (prawns peeled and deviened)
- lemon (juice of)
- garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tsp
- sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 60 ml
- soy sauce (1/4 cup)
- 1/3 c
- coriander (leaves finely chopped)
- rice (steamed to serve)
- broccolini (steamed to serve)
- snow peas (steamed to serve)
How to Make Marinated Prawns
- 1Combine lemon juice, garlic, sesame oil, olive oil, soy sauce and coriander in a small bowl.
- 2Place the prawns in a glass or ceramic dish and pour the marinade over the prawns and toss to coat and cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 4Remove prawns from the marinade and place in an ovenproof dish and cover with foil and cook in the oven for 10 minutes or until pink and cooked through.
- 5Serve with rice, broccolini and snow peas.