Low Country Boil-Like Grilled Foil Packets
Kimmi Knippel (Sweet_Memories)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkggreen giant extra sweet mini ears of corn-on-the-cob 12 ct. pack, divided
4red potatoes, small, washed & cubed, divided
20 - 30uncooked shrimp, divided
1 lbsmoked sausage, cut into 2” chunks, divided
16 clovegarlic, smashed, divided
2 stickbutter, divided
2 bottlebeer, divided
·old bay seasoning or cajun/creole seasoning, to taste
·salt & pepper, to taste
How to Make Low Country Boil-Like Grilled Foil Packets
- Precook potatoes, 10 minutes in microwave. Cool.
- Heat grill to 400 degrees F. (you can do this in your oven, too, at the same temperature).
- Evenly distribute corn, potatoes, shrimp & sausage between 4 heavy-duty foil sheets (approx. 12” x 18” each).
- Add 4 garlic cloves per packet & drizzle melted butter & ½ bottle beer over each foil packet.
- Season evenly (& generously), to taste with Old Bay/Cajun seasoning, salt & pepper.
- Tightly seal foil packets by folding up the sides over the contents & tightly folding up the ends over the seam.
- Grill 30 – 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender (be careful opening the packets to check for doneness, the steam inside is VERY hot)!