Kimmi's Low Country Boil
Kimmi Knippel (Sweet_Memories)
I did a lot of researching on Pinterest & combined 4 recipes together to make this one. PERFECT!!!
- 2 - 12 oz bottle
- 4 oz pkg
- zatarains seafood boil
- 20 clove
- garlic, smashed
- 3 c
- lemon juice
- 2 stick
- 1 large
- onion, sliced into wedges
- 3 lb
- red potatoes, small, quartered or halved
- 4 lb
- cooked smoked sausage, cut 2” thick
- 1 pkg
- green giant extra sweet mini ears of corn-on-the-cob 12 ct. pack
- 5 lb
- king crab legs (optional)
- 4 lb
- shrimp, raw, deveined, unpeeled
How to Make Kimmi's Low Country Boil
- 2Add the corn & crab, if using, cook another 5 minutes.
- 3Add the shrimp, stir; cook 3 – 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Drain off the water. Pour the contents of the pot onto a table covered in brown shipping paper.
- 5Serve with melted butter, cocktail sauce, lemon wedges, if using & plenty of napkins or paper towels!
- 6Serve with garden salad, fresh bread, plenty of napkins & several bowls for de-shelling. Sweet iced tea & beer are typically the beverages for this meal.