~ Cassies Thin Crust Shrimp Scampi Pizza ~
I'm going to add a link to my pizza dough in the comments section of this recipe as soon as I get it posted. Or use your own.
- 1/4 c
- 2 med clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/8 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- each - garlic salt & italian seasoning
- 5 Tbsp
- 3 clove
- minced, garlic
- 1 - 1 1/2 lb
- large, uncooked shrimp - peeled and deveined - rinsed
- 1/2 tsp
- each - garlic salt, italian seasoning & dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp
- dry sherry
- green onions, minced
- 3 - 4 c
- fresh shredded mozarella
- recipe of my pizza crust - will add link to that recipe in comments section of this recipe ( or use your favorite )
- italian parsley, chopped - red pepper flakes - kosher salt - optional for serving
THIS RECIPE IS FOR A 16 INCH PIZZA.
GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE FOR THE CRUST
How to Make ~ Cassies Thin Crust Shrimp Scampi Pizza ~
- 2For the shrimp :
In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium high heat, when frothy add the garlic and stir, then add the shrimp & seasonings. Cook until shrimp is done, about 3 minutes, turning and shaking pan often.
Once shrimp is cooked, stir in the dry sherry. Set aside to cool, then cut each shrimp in half.
- 4Remove crust and brush crust evenly with the garlic butter mixture you made in the first step.
Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Using my fingers I spread the shrimp evenly over the cheese. Using fingers or spatula, evenly sprinkle the pizza with the juices left from the shrimp. Sprinkle evenly with the green onions.