Cajun Shrimp & Sausage Hobo Pouches
- 2 lb
- large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 lb
- smoked sausage, thinly sliced
- ears of fresh corn on the cob
- 1 lb
- red skinned potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1/2 stick
- 2 Tbsp
- cajun seasoning
- 1/4 c
- chopped fresh parsley
- salt & pepper to taste
- butter flavored cooking spray
How to Make Cajun Shrimp & Sausage Hobo Pouches
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees or Grill on high heat.
- 2par-boil potatoes for about 10 min.
- 3Cut corn into quarters
- 4Spray aluminum foil sheets about 12 inches long with butter flavor cooking spray.
- 5Divide potatoes, corn, shrimp and sausage evenly onto 6-8 pieces of foil about 12 inches per sheet. Sprinkle with salt & pepper, Cajun seasoning and fresh parsley. Place a pat of butter on top of each sheet.
- 6Fold foil over mixture and seal edges into a pouch.
- 7Bake in a 425 degree oven for 20 minutes or grill over hot coals for 20 minutes.