☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 clime juice
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1 tspdijon mustard
2 tspfresh ginger root, grated
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
·black pepper, to taste
How to Make Australian Grilled Fish
- In a bowl, combine the lime juice, 1 tablespoon oil, ginger, cayenne pepper and enough freshly ground black pepper to suit your taste.
- Marinate the fish in the marinade for 45-60 minutes. Turn steaks 2-3 times.
- Have the grill prepared with white coals and brush the cooking grill with the remaining one tablespoon oil.
- Grill the fish, brushing several times with the marinade, until cooked through and opaque in the center.
- Turn fish after about 4-5 minutes. Total grilling time will depend on your grill and the heat of the coals.
- To broil instead, use a broiler pan brushed with oil and broil until center is opaque. Will take about 10 minutes total in broiler. Turn steaks after 5 minutes, and baste often with marinade.