Asian Salmon Bowl with Lime Drizzle
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cjasmine rice
2 tspunsalted butter
1 largegarlic clove, finely chopped
1/4 tspred pepper flakes
3 Tbspfresh lime juice
3 Tbspreduced-sodium soy sauce
4salmon fillets (4 oz each) skin removed
1 tspcanola oil
2 5-oz pkgbaby spinach
2 tspblack sesame seeds
3 Tbsppure maple syrup
How to Make Asian Salmon Bowl with Lime Drizzle
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Saute garlic and pepper flakes until garlic is lightly golden, 1 minute.
- Add syrup, juice and soy sauce; cook until bubbling, 3 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine cornstarch and 1 teaspoon water; stir into garlic glaze. Cook until slightly thick, 1 minute.
- Arrange fillets on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread 1 teaspoon glaze over each fillet.
- Roast until just cooked through, 12 minutes.
- In a medium skillet, warm oil over medium heat. Add 1 package spinach; saute until just wilted. Remove from pan; set aside. Repeat with second package spinach.
- Divide rice among 4 bowls; top each with 1/4 spinach and 1 salmon fillet, broken into large pieces. Drizzle with remaining sauce; sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds.