Angel Shrimp Pasta
- 1/2 c
- 1 medium
- onion - chopped
- 1+1/2 c
- sliced mushrooms or 2 cans
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 8 oz pkg
- jalapeno cream cheese spread (container)
- 1# pkg
- fresh shrimp (peeled and cleaned)
- 2- 4.8 oz box
- pasta roni angel hair pasta with herbs
- 1 # pkg
- frozen mixed vegetables
How to Make Angel Shrimp Pasta
- 1In large skillet or deep pot, over medium heat, melt margarine and saute onions and mushrooms. Then add mixed vegetables already steamed.
- 2Add cream of mushroom soup and jalapeno cream cheese.....Blend all together. Add shrimp and cook about 10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, in saucepan, prepare pasta per instructions on the boxes. Let set a few minutes, then mix both pots together in 1 pot. Then, enjoy!