1 1/4 lbground beef
1/4 cgreen pepper, chopped
8 ozgreen beans, drained
1/4 tspgarlic salt
8 ozrefrigerated crescent rolls
8 ozcheddar cheese, shredded or monterey jack
8 oztomato sauce
How to Make Hearty Beef & Cheese Crescent Pie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large fry pan brown ground beef, onion and green pepper. Drain.
- Put ground beef mixture back in pan and stir in tomato sauce, green beans, cumin, garlic salt and salt.
Simmer while preparing crust.
- Separate rolls into 8 triangles.
Place in 9 inch pie dish.
Press over bottom and sides to form a crust.
- Combine 1 egg with 1 cup of cheese and spread over crust. ( Sides and bottom).
- Spoon hot meat mixture into crust.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese and paprika.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
For easier serving let stand for 5 minutes.