☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 3/4 oz
- peaches, sliced
- 1 c
- cooked turkey, finely chopped
- 1/4 c
- celery, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- raisins, snipped
- 3 oz
- cream cheese, softenend
- 1/2 tsp
- curry powder
- croissants, split
- 1/4 c
- peanuts, chopped
- lettuce leaves
How to Make Turkey Curry Croissants
- 1Drain and chop peaches, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl, combine peaches, turkey, celery and raisins.
- 3In a small mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, curry powder and reserved peach liquid until smooth.
- 4Pour over turkey mixture, tossing to coat.
- 5Spoon mixture into a 2-cup freezer container and freeze if desired.
- 6To serve, thaw turkey mixture overnight in refrigerator.
- 7Spread mixture on 4 croissant bottoms and sprinkle with peanuts, then add lettuce.
- 8Put on croissant tops and serve.