☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 3/4 ozpeaches, sliced
1 ccooked turkey, finely chopped
1/4 ccelery, finely chopped
2 Tbspraisins, snipped
3 ozcream cheese, softenend
1/2 tspcurry powder
1/4 cpeanuts, chopped
How to Make Turkey Curry Croissants
- Drain and chop peaches, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine peaches, turkey, celery and raisins.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, curry powder and reserved peach liquid until smooth.
- Pour over turkey mixture, tossing to coat.
- Spoon mixture into a 2-cup freezer container and freeze if desired.
- To serve, thaw turkey mixture overnight in refrigerator.
- Spread mixture on 4 croissant bottoms and sprinkle with peanuts, then add lettuce.
- Put on croissant tops and serve.