- 4 slice
- sandwich bread (crusts trimmed if desired)
- hardboiled eggs
- 3 Tbsp
- japanese mayonnaise (kewpie™, for ex.)
- 1/2-1 tsp
- soy sauce or substitute (read recipe introduction)
- cracked black pepper, to taste
How to Make Tamago Sando
- 1Peel the hardboiled eggs.
- 2Transfer eggs to a prep bowl and mash. Add the mayonnaise, (soy sauce or substitute if using) and cracked pepper. Mix well.
- 3Spread the mixture onto two slices of bread. Top with other bread slice.
- 4Slice sandwiches into 3 equal rectangle shapes.