☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
2 largesweet onions, sliced thinly lengthwise
8 sliceturkey, white and dark
4soft hoagie rolls
4butter lettuce leaves
2 mediumtomatoes, sliced thinly
How to Make Sweet Onion, Turkey and Chermoula Mayo Sandwiches
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium high heat
- Add onions and cook for 5 minutes. Turn down heat to medium low.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are golden brown, about 45 minutes total. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Layer turkey on bottoms of rolls. Mound onions over the turkey. Drizzle generously with Chermoula Mayonnaise
- Add lettuce leaves and tomato slices. Put on sandwich roll top. Serve