Sriracha Cheese Sandwich
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 slicewhite bread
2 slicesmoked ham, thin slices
2 slicepepper jack cheese
1 Tbspplain yogurt
¼ tspgarlic powder
½ tspchopped fresh dill
1 Tbspunsalted butter, room temperature
How to Make Sriracha Cheese Sandwich
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, plain yogurt, sriracha, garlic powder and chopped dill. Set aside.
- Heat a medium non stick skillet over medium low heat.
- Place 2 slices of bread on work surface or cutting board. Spread mayo mixture one side of each bread.
- On one slice of bread, place one slice of cheese, 2 slices of ham, one slice of cheese and the other slice of bread. (the layers will be bread-mayo mix-cheese-ham-cheese-mayo mix-bread)
- Spread each outside of the bread with butter. Transfer to a skillet and cook until the bread is golden and the cheese start melting. Flip the sandwich and press with spatula. Cook for another 2 minutes (golden color for both side)