☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 8 slice
- marble rye bread
- 8 oz
- smoked gouda (2 cups grated)
- 8 oz
- black forest ham
- 1 Tbsp
- softened slightly salted butter
How to Make Smoked Gouda with Black Forest Ham on Marble Rye
- 1Spread 1/2 tablespoon of mustard onto each of 4 slices of marble rye bread.
- 2Add 2 ounces (1/2 cup) of smoked Gouda, followed by 2 ounces of black forest ham.
- 3Cover each prepared bread slice and evenly butter the top of each sandwich. Place each sandwich butter side down in a frying pan over medium heat. While the first side is grilling butter second side of bread. Cook until golden and crusty, about 3-4 minutes. Carefully turn and cook until second side is golden, about 2-3 minutes more.