Sandwich Essentials: Spicy Catfish Po’ Boy
Andy Anderson !
This is a simple recipe to assemble, and so yummy.
Serve with some coleslaw, French fries, or just on its own.
So, you ready… Let’s get into the kitchen.
- 1 medium
- catfish filet, more on this later
- 2 medium
- french bâtard, or other crusty bread
- 3 Tbsp
- dressing, more on that later
- 1/2 medium
- ripe tomato sliced
- lettuce, chopped, for garnish
- salt, kosher variety, to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
Southern Essentials: Oven-Baked Catfish
Andy’s Not So Secret… Secret Sauce