Rocky Mountain Oven Toasted Subs
1 loaffrench bread
8 ozsliced turkey
8 ozsliced ham
2full tomatoes diced up
2dill pickle spears
4 sliceprovolone cheese
4 sliceMuenster cheese
How to Make Rocky Mountain Oven Toasted Subs
- Slice the loaf of french bread in half horizontally and then preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Layer the sliced turkey and ham across the loaf.
- Then layer the cheese slices on top of the meat.
- Cook in oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and meat is hot.
- Layer the diced tomatoes on top of the melted cheese.
- Add the mashed avocado on top of everything else.
- Add a pickle spear at both ends of the loaf.
- Cover the top as desired with ranch dressing.
- Put the sub together and slice it in half vertically and it serves 2 nicely. Enjoy!