Reuben Sandwiches - Microwave
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 6 oz
- corned beef, sliced
- 1/4 c
- sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 2 slice
- swiss cheese
- 4 slice
- rye bread, toasted
- thousand island salad dressing
How to Make Reuben Sandwiches - Microwave
- 1On a medium-size microwave-safe dinner plate, mound corned beef in 2 piles. Top each pile of meat with the sauerkraut. Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) 3 to 4 minutes or till heated.
- 2Top each pile with a cheese slice. Cook, uncovered, on high 1 to 2 minutes more or till cheese is melted.
- 3Meanwhile, place toasted bread on individual plates. Spread one side of bread slices with salad dressing or mustard. To serve, use a wide spatula to transfer each mound of meat to the dressing side of 2 bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices, dressing-side down.