☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 tspvegetable oil
1 smallonion, chopped
1/4 cbell pepper, chopped
1 csauerkraut, drained
2 Tbspthousand island dressing
4rye bratwurst buns, split
2 sliceswiss cheese, halved
How to Make Reuben Brats
- Heat beer to boiling in 10-inch skillet.
- Add bratwurst; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 15 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in 6-inch skillet until hot.
- Cook onion and bell pepper in oil, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in sauerkraut; keep warm.
- Cover and gill bratwurst 4-6-inches from medium coals 5-10 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- Top with cheese; let stand 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- To serve, spread dressing on cut sides or buns.
- Top with bratwurst and sauerkraut mixture.