Ham, Cheese & Bacon Sliders
- hawaiian dinner rolls
- 1/3 c
- 1/3 c
- coleslaw dressing
- 1/2 lb
- bacon, cooked & crumbled
- pieces thick sliced honey ham
- pieces thick sliced swiss cheese
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp
- poppy seeds (or sesame seeds)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- yellow mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp
- onion, dried minced
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
How to Make Ham, Cheese & Bacon Sliders
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Slice rolls in half, setting the tops aside. Lay the roll bottoms on a baking sheet.
- 2Cut the thick sliced ham & Swiss until slices are roughly the size of the rolls. (48 pieces of the ham, 24 pieces of the Swiss)
- 3In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise & coleslaw dressing. Mix well.
- 4Brush the dressing evenly on the inside of both halves of the rolls. To the bottoms, add 2 slices of ham, bacon & a slice of Swiss on each roll. Cover with the roll tops.
- 5Combine topping ingredients. Pour (or brush) evenly over the sandwiches.
- 6Cover with foil & bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove foil & bake for 2 mins more, or until cheese is melted & tops are golden. Serve warm.
- 7** Everything can be assembled the day before & stored in the fridge, until ready to bake.