Grown -Up Grilled Cheese
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 slicesour dough bread
4 tspbrown mustard
8 slicecheddar cheese
1 cshredded pepper jack cheese
1 largeavocado, peeled, pitted and cut into 16 thin slices
How to Make Grown -Up Grilled Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and pit avocado. Slice it into 16 thin slices
- Place the bread slices on a baking sheet. Toast lightly.
- Spread each slice of toasted bread with 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- Top each slice with 2 slices of cheddar, 2 tomato slices and 4 avocado slices.
- The top that with 1/4 cup of the pepper jack cheese.
- Return the sandwiches to the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Use a spatula to place each on a serving dish or plate. Serve immediately.