Grilled Cheese Turned Up
2 slicefavorite bread(ours is cheese and onion)
1/2 cshredded mild chedder
1/2 ccarmelized onions
1 sliceprovolone cheese
3 slicebacon (crispy)
1 Tbspbutter (for buttering bread)
How to Make Grilled Cheese Turned Up
- This is for one sandwich, I make six . So assemble I and repeat
- I bake the bacon ahead till crisp. While that is in the oven, I carmelize the onion, and shred cheese.
- When the bacon and onion are cool,I assemble the sandwich.
- Butter both sides of bread, place on a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Add the cheddar cheese, onions, and 3 slices of bacon
Top with the slice of provolone and the other slice of bread. If making more than one repeat.
- Bake in 350 degree oven till cheese melts and bread is brown.
- This also could be done on a griddle. Going to try this next time I make them.