Cuban Sliders for a Crowd
- hawaiian bread rolls
- 2 pkg
- family size smoked ham (i prefer hillshire farms)
- 2 pkg
- sliced swiss cheese (more if you like it really cheesy)
- 1 bottle
- hamburger/surfboard sliced dill pickles (drained on a paper towel)
- 2 stick
- 1/3 c
- dijon mustard
- 1 tsp
- ground black pepper
How to Make Cuban Sliders for a Crowd
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease an 11x15x2 inch sheet cake pan.
- 2Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half. Place the bottom of the rolls in the baking pan.
- 3Layer ham (until well covered), cheese (you may want more if you want it really cheesy), and pickles. Place the tops of the rolls back on (try to line them up with the rolls underneath).
- 4Dijon Spread: Melt butter in a glass measuring cup. Whisk together butter and dijon mustard. Let cool slightly and stir again (this will separate and then combine again as it cools). Spread over the tops of rolls (this makes the rolls look odd, but it tastes amazing.... if you want a cleaner look, spread it on the bottom side of the roll tops).
- 5Cover the sliders with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes or until rolls are a toasted brown. Cut sliders and enjoy!