6 sliceham slices
3 sliceroast pork
6 sliceswiss cheese
3 slicelarge dill pickle, sliced lengthwise
1loaf french bread
1/2purple onion, sliced thinly
1/2red bell pepper, sliced into think rounds
·deli mustard, to taste
·mojo criolla sauce, to taste
·mayonnaise, to taste
How to Make Clay's Cuban
- Pre heat sandwich press to medium to medium high.
- Cut loaf of bread in thirds lengthwise and then sliced each third in 3 slices flatwise.
- Put mayo and mustard on bottom bread slice. Put on red onions and bell peppers on bottom slice.
- Put 2 T mojo sauce over the red onions and bell peppers. Put on 1 slice of roast pork.
- Put on 2 slices of ham folded to fit sandwich. Put on the slice of dill pickle. Next top with 2 slices of swiss cheese.
- Butter the top of bread, and the bottom of the bread.
- If sandwich is wedge shaped turn end for end and continue to press sandwich until the top is golden brown.
- Slice and serve.