☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2cooked skinless, boneless chicken breasts
4 cromaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
2 largetomatoes, diced
1/4 ccaesar salad dressing
2 largewhole wheat tortillas
1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Chicken Caesar Wrap
- Cut the chicken into strips and place into a medium-sized bowl
- Season with the salt and pepper.
- Add the lettuce, tomatoes, 1/4 cup of dressing and toss to combine.
- Divide the filling between the tortillas, placing the filling on the bottom quarter.
- Add the cheese and freshly ground pepper.
- Fold the bottom flap up over the filling then fold the two sides in towards the center, overlapping slightly.
- Serve with additional Caesar dressing.