Elaine's Tender Moist Pork Loin
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbboneless pork loin roast
1 1/2 tspkosher salt
3/4 tspfresh ground pepper
1 1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 1/2 tspcumin
1 1/2 tspchili pepper
How to Make Elaine's Tender Moist Pork Loin
- Combine spices in a large zip top plastic bag.
- Put pork roast into the bag. Shake the bag to coat the roast.
- Seal and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Remove roast from fridge and allow to come to room temperature.
- Oil a large pan and heat. Brown the roast on all sides until golden.
- Put the pan with the roast into a 350 F degree oven.
Roast for about 1 hour or to an internal temperature of 135 F degrees,
- Remove from oven, cover and let sit for 30 to 45 minutes.
Carve against grain in thin slices.