September BBQ Beer Ribs
I modify it a little to my own liking once in a while.Sometimes I want beef ribs.I also use a little Cavenders no salt greek seasoning when I have it on hand.If you want tender great tasting easy to make ribs these are it.If you don't own a pressure cooker you can bake these in the oven for about 1 hour and 1/2 before grilling.
1 rackpork back ribs or st. louis style ribs
1 can(s)beer 12 ounce
1 tspblack pepper
1 bottlebbq sauce
MEDIUM TO LARGE SIZE PRESSURE COOKER DEPENDING ON HOW MANY RACKS YOU WANT TO COOK
How to Make September BBQ Beer Ribs
- Curve the rack of ribs in a standing position.It keeps the meat from sticking to bottom of the pot.or you can cut them in half for a smaller size cooker.
- add seasoning and water in the center of the pot
- pour the beer over the meat
- put the lid on and put on a burner at medium high till it reaches temp.then pressure cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
- remove from heat and let stand till the pressure goes down then remove the lid.
- remove ribs then place them on a hot grill and cook and sauce them as you like.or no sauce.