September BBQ Beer Ribs
I modify it a little to my own liking once in a while.Sometimes I want beef ribs.I also use a little Cavenders no salt greek seasoning when I have it on hand.If you want tender great tasting easy to make ribs these are it.If you don't own a pressure cooker you can bake these in the oven for about 1 hour and 1/2 before grilling.
- 1 rack
- pork back ribs or st. louis style ribs
- 1 can(s)
- beer 12 ounce
- 1 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 clove
- 1 c
- 1 bottle
- bbq sauce
MEDIUM TO LARGE SIZE PRESSURE COOKER DEPENDING ON HOW MANY RACKS YOU WANT TO COOK
How to Make September BBQ Beer Ribs
- 1Curve the rack of ribs in a standing position.It keeps the meat from sticking to bottom of the pot.or you can cut them in half for a smaller size cooker.
- 2add seasoning and water in the center of the pot
- 3pour the beer over the meat
- 4put the lid on and put on a burner at medium high till it reaches temp.then pressure cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 5remove from heat and let stand till the pressure goes down then remove the lid.
- 6remove ribs then place them on a hot grill and cook and sauce them as you like.or no sauce.