Honey Glazed Ribs
3 lbbaby back pork ribs
5 Tbspsoy sauce
1/4 capple cider vinegar
1/4 cdijon mustard
4scallions, chopped (reserve half for garnish)
4 clovegarlic, minced
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
dash(es)salt and pepper
How to Make Honey Glazed Ribs
- Cut the ribs to a size that will fit into a large zip lock bag (may need a couple) and place the ribs inside the bag(s).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, mustard, scallions, garlic and spices. Evenly distribute the marinade over the ribs between bags (if you used more than one).
- Close and squish the marinade all around the ribs to get them well coated.
- Place in refrigerator for at least an hour, turning the bag once for even marinade distribution.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
Line a cookie sheet with tinfoil.
Place cooling racks over the foil on the cookie sheet.
- Pull ribs from bag, reserving the marinade. Place the ribs, meat side up, on the cooling racks.
Loosely tent with another sheet of foil and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- PREPARE GLAZE: Meanwhile, bring the reserved marinade to a boil, then simmer until consistency is thicker, set aside.
- After the 90 minutes has passed, remove the foil and brush the glaze over the ribs, then cook, uncovered, for another 30 minute to 45 minutes.
- Remove ribs from oven, brush with glaze again, loosely tent with foil and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut ribs between bones, place on platter, sprinkle with remaining scallions, and serve.