☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- racks baby back ribs
- salt, to your taste
- pepper, to your taste
- garlic powder, to your taste
- paprika, to your taste
- barbeque sauce ( i use sweet baby rays)
- onions, peeled
- 1/2 c
- beer (you can substitute water )
How to Make Fall Off The Bone Baby Back Ribs
- 1Remove skin from ribs. Season both sides of rack liberally with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika; set aside.
- 2Slice onions into 1/2 inch rings and place them on the bottom of a large roasting pan (or two smaller ones) Ribs should cook in a single layer. The onion slices create a layer that will keep the ribs elevated so that they aren't sitting in liquid.
- 3Pour just enough beer into the pan to cover the bottom of the pan. Arrange racks in a single layer on top of onion slices. Cover pan with two layers of aluminum foil. If your pan has a lid, use one layer of foil and the lid.
- 4Bake at 300 degrees for 4 hours. Remove ribs from oven and uncover. Carefully drain pan juices, baste ribs with Barbeque sauce and return to oven. Continue baking, un-covered for 15 minutes. Remove ribs from oven, tent with foil and let rest for 15 minutes before serving.