Country style ribs with bacon & onion
- country style ribs, boneless
- 1 medium
- onion, sliced
- 8 slice
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- coconut aminos (soy sauce)
- 1 c
- chicken or veggie broth
- 2 tsp
- brown sugar
- salt and pepper
How to Make Country style ribs with bacon & onion
- 1Cook bacon, set aside. Using the same pan and bacon drippings, saute onions over low heat for about 20-30 minutes, until caramelized.
- 2Add flour to coat onions, then add the broth. Saute for another few minutes, scraping up the brown bits. Transfer to crock pot.
- 3Break up bacon into pieces and add to crock pot.
Season meat with salt and pepper. Add meat to crock pot.
- 4In a small bowl, mix together the coconut amnios and brown sugar. Pour sauce over meat.
- 5Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 6Once done (the meat should fall apart), remove meat and place on a platter. Tent with foil. Transfer the remaining juice, onion and bacon into a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. This will become your gravy. You may either pour over the ribs before serving, or let individuals pour themselves.