Boneless Country Style Spare Ribs with a Twist
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2+ lbs. boneless country style pork spare ribs
- balsamic vinegar
- salt, pepper, grated garlic, or garlic powder to taste
- apple butter
How to Make Boneless Country Style Spare Ribs with a Twist
- 1Line a baking pan with aluminum foil. Marinate ribs in balsamic vinegar for 1 hour, turning each rib a few times.
- 2season with salt, pepper and garlic on both sides.
- 3Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour turning once. When you turn the ribs, brush on the apple butter until the ribs are almost covered. Cook for about 10 minutes more. Do not overcook causing the apple butter to burn. This makes a tasty gravy also. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy.