Baked BBQ Ribs
2 - 4 lbribs (country, baby back, whichever you prefer)
1 or 2 bottlestubbs barbecue sauce (18 oz)
How to Make Baked BBQ Ribs
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Mix sugar, salt & Paprika well. Place on a large flat plate (I use a pie plate because it is large and has sides).
- Roll meat in this mixture and coat well on all 4 sides.
- Place ribs in baking dish (I use a glass 13X9 pan). Add water to pan until it is 1 inch deep or half way up sides of the meat.
- Bake for 1 hour, turn meat, bake 1 more hour. At this time, take pan from oven and drain the liquid. Add barbecue sauce, coating ribs well. Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees and bake an additional 30 minutes.